Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm NEW!!!

Salam & hello to my dear readers.

Wish you are in the high spirit of new year and Islam.

At last I’ve put my step to the blog world. This is my first time pull up my blogging curtain and for sure I need to learn a lot of things such as add on my blog features with nice template, new gadgets and etc. Hope you guys can drop some suggestion or give some guides. I really dummy in this thingy...haha. I quite envy to see my other friends blog site where they have nice page, smart, full with attraction. I wanna have that kind too. Please help me!!!

Before this, I thought blogging is fussy, wasting time, boring….. But when I read other’s blog especially my dearest friends, Megs, Zeff, Sap, Maria, and not to forget our politician, chedet, drmaza and celebrities such as aznil, I started to build for my own.

To me, blog is a place where you can pour out your ideas freely and share them with others. Yet you will motivate yourself, get inspiration, train your mind to think, improve your language, knowing the latest of people, tell your problem without afraid to anybody because you are in your own world!! And now, blog is an essential thing to me and has become part of my life.

To whom that still dun have a blog. Come and join the blog. It such a great experience to try and definitely would pay off. Seriously!! [Peace V]

0 comments:

Post a Comment