Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Melbourne Buddy!!

Last weekend, I spent my weekend in my hometown as my bestest friend, megs made a plan to get back all the way from Naka, Kedah a.k.a Neraka for him (please read his blog to understand this). We both arrived in town around 8-9pm. We planned to meet our best friend, Zeff as we arrived here since he’s so hard to get. Besides he’s going to Perak on the next day. By hook or by crook, I must get him by tonight!!! Otherwise, won’t see him at all.

At last I got the chance to meet my Melbourne buddy, Zeff after he got back to Malaysia in early December at Hayaki Kopitiam. Before this, he was in Kedah mostly since he is half-Kedahan and half-Kelantanese. Anyway, let me give a little bit description about him. He is very nice, helpful and kindhearted. Most important, He has a very close relationship with his family from both sides of parents (auntie2, uncle2, grandpa, and grandma). That makes us so hard to see him since he needs to pay a visit to all his uncles and aunties in all over states in Malaysia. What a huge happy family huh? I do have a big family but I’m not that close as him. Btw Zeff, Thanks for the nice, supercool Ausy T-shirt, I really love it much. Thanks a bunch!!! <@@@@@@@@

I’m not feeling well as I in KayBee, slightly have fever, and cough. I felt quite relieved after having 2 glasses of hot honey lemon beverage at Hayaki kopitiam and attained refreshment after being driving for almost 3 hours. Too bad to my dearest megs, because got infected with fever and most probably by me. Huhu… (nothing I can’t do megs, it all has been noted by the faith)… My remedy is very easy, just get a liter of peel fresh orange juice drink and have enough sleep. I’m sure you’ll get well on the next 2 days time. Insya-Allah.

Hanging out with friends is such a good activity to spend you weekend time. As for me, this weekend was so beautiful to enjoy with my close friends around, megs, thonah, zeff, dhiya (attn: not kak dhiya UDM) and Lamk. Loitering in KB Mall is such a must. And the great delicacy in KB which I always craved on for sure nasi kak wok. The last night in KB we have our supper with the delicious satay on earth at Satay Malaysia…thanks to megs for treated us. I feel so happy to have this kind of life and wish it would never end. What to do, we all have responsibility to do and need to work. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment