Friday, January 1, 2010

My First Post in Lavidazach....

Salam n wish you a very Happy New Year!


In the name of life, the most great issue that is always being discussed in every people's daily talking. Life is such a beautiful gift from the creator (Allah S.W.T) which brings us to a sophisticated place called a world.

This world is full of unpredictable things which you won't know what the next step you'll be in every single seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, years and even decades. Everything is about planning.

Human has been given a very useful organ, mind which may think the goodness and the adverse of a certain things. If we use the mind in the good way, definitely it will lead us to a right path and so as the other way round. Therefore, human needs to plan in order to determine the correct direction and land to the target destination.

The thing is, does everyone know how to plan??? Planning is not only for a short term like 'I'm going to giant to buy a toothpaste this evening', or 'lets make a plan to eat at mcD'. Well, in this case, I also do the same. Plan for what we can see with our naked eyes. But do we plan for our future??? I mean in the long term.

Sometimes, because of laziness, tiredness, and bla bla...we fail to make a plan n stick to it. Some said, it just easy, go with the flow jeh... for certain part, i may agree, but in most part, I certainly say NO! I heard 1 phrase, and it goes like this, 'if we just worshiping to time, the time strictly will kill you'. This phrase inspiring me for a change. Change to a better man. Time is about to manage, not to wait and see what will happen next!

Anyway, I'm scared of my future. I'm still searching for something although some of my best friend said I've got everything; guaranteed career since I've bonded to IIUM; perfect life (maybe), cars (although ATOS jeh), personality (opps terangkat bakul plek) etc. But there's something that I feel I need to look for...(sigh)... The things mention above don't feel like fulfill my satisfaction at the first place. what am I searching for???? again...*sigh*...


To my dear viewers, have you ever knew what you really want in this life??? hope you'll find what you are wishing for and see the you in 10 years time later or maybe 20 years and so on. Planning won't be enough without efforts, determination and perseverance. Hope this New Year 2010 would probably change you for the best and brings you many good things. [Haziq Hamid]

(this post is only to share some ideas in my point of view and doesn't relate to anybody else)

2 comments:

Hakim said...

Jee..i love this blog as much as i love you..
keep updating this ya?
as for me, u know meaqs is always well known for being a person who loves to plan and dream of something big, but now i discover that being reserved aka go with the flow does have advantages as well,without deserting the fact that we need to plan our future undertaking too. What I mean here is we can plan, but never put so much hopes on it, and that's where the "go with the flow" thingy plays his role...ok??

Hero Nakamura said...

I certainly understand what you mean megs. Yeh, it's true, make a plan according what we can achieve and not beyond of our capability. Well, time will tell everything instead of just hoping. Yup, Insya-Allah I'll update my blog frequently upon my endeavor.

Post a Comment